Have you ever thought that when you go to the garden to weed, you will not throw away the weeds, but put them on your plate?
Now we often hear about wild nutritious and edible plants.
Since ancient times, wild plants have been valued for their high nutritional value and healing properties.
However, they are mostly used to prepare tea. Only 10-20% of the beneficial properties of plants are absorbed in teas. Most of the substances are simply killed by heating.
In a few years, it was possible to expand the diet of people in this area. It is good that nutritious cocktails with wild plants are often drunk at home. Such a unique way allows our body to easily absorb plant nutrients.
Thanks to the grinder/blender, we can consume a larger amount of greens. It is a great charge for strengthening the whole body. Thanks to them, it is very common to get rid of various ailments (joints, blood, skin, etc.) and unnecessary kilograms easily fall off.
One of such nutritious plants is the garden PIGEON.
It has a low glycemic index and high nutritional value: it is rich in iron, magnesium, zinc, phosphorus, potassium, vit C, vit E, vit A, calcium, B 6 and dietary fiber. Since pigeonpea is rich in oxalic acid, like spinach and sorrel, it is recommended not to be heat-treated. Suitable for use in preparing salads, cocktails, uncooked soups.
In summer, pigeon peas can replace spinach.
So go to the garden to apologize to the "weeds" :)
We are preparing a "Wild" cocktail
Ripe nectarine. Can be replaced with apple or pear. And a super berry - Blueberries.
Blueberries help the body to produce a very important substance - melatinin, which is necessary for the immune system and necessary for participation in anti-cancer processes.
- Blueberries have a positive effect on the work of the digestive tract, promote the healing of ulcers.
- They contain good fiber, which helps to remove various toxins and unnecessary substances from the intestine, thus improving its work.
- Blueberries are a natural antibiotic.
- Suitable for freezing berries for the winter.
- This natural antibiotic has no contraindications or side effects.
- Blueberries are recommended for diabetics to eat, as they help normalize blood sugar levels.
- These berries improve vision, help tired eyes.
- We put all the components in a blender, beat until smooth.
- Delicious and healthy!
- Beautiful Gum