During or after menstruation, I think you have felt the need for such products as beets, cherries, black currants, etc. more than once? The body responds very well to what it lacks. After all, we lose so much blood! Although it is claimed that it recovers... unfortunately the reality is that very often it is the cause of anemia, chronic fatigue, melancholy, lack of energy. As always, it is best to react and act in time. So what are we going to do? here are some recipes, products that will help the body feel good always :) even during menstruation..Yes! For some, it sounds like reaching outer space. WE START!!!
1. It is important to drink water with lemon juice in the morning. It is best that the water is warm, pleasant to drink. may even be hot. This gets the blood flowing in the morning. This is very important not only during menstruation, but also every morning. Be sure to drink at least 2 liters of pure water every day. Reduce coffee, which especially removes fluids from the body, and at the same time potassium, magnesium, vitc and other necessary nutrients. What weakens the blood, immunity and the whole body.
2. Sleep. Be sure to go to bed by 11 p.m. In this way, the organism will rest, regain its strength and you will not feel great exhaustion during menstruation.
3. It is very favorable to start drinking green cocktails in the morning or during the day. Pick pomegranate berries. RECIPE - Here you will find a cocktail recipe with pomegranates and about the usefulness of pomegranates.
When preparing nutritious cocktails, you can add cranberries, spinach, nettles, dandelion leaves. If you don't have these extra greens that super strengthen the blood. You can drink Elixir here.. (it contains ingredients that strengthen and nourish the blood and the whole organism) and Žemyna here. (Contains nettle and dandelion leaves)
4. Eat beets. Prepare salads, add to cocktails, soups. Uncooked beets would be good. In this way, they are raw, undisturbed active nutrients. Beets have been known for a long time to be an excellent vegetable for strengthening, cleansing and restoring the blood and liver. e.g. prepare such a salad. Grate the beet with a beet grater. Separately chop the onion, which you marinate for a while with salt and lemon juice. This way, the onions soften, become tastier, and you don't feel their sharp smell. You will be able to travel and communicate :) Then you mix it together, season it with pepper, sunflower and pumpkin seeds (you can fry the seeds briefly) and sprinkle with cold-pressed sunflower, olive or pumpkin oil.
5. Eat more green leafy vegetables. Such as cilantro, arugula, various salads-only green, broccoli.
6. Prepare buckwheat, which has a lot of iron. Eat them raw, but not fried. See how to prepare them here...
7. take preparations that can help you during and after menstruation.. one of these FOR WOMEN is here ... with plant phytoestrogens. Which are necessary for our great well-being. The balanced synergy of plants is just to support our women's health, well-being, and harmonize the mood... Try it :)
Be in the fresh air as much as possible... Cheers www.grazinagum.lt